View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex [Sleepypanda57]
Alex

re: Important Sidequests

Intro

The guide will be kind of straightforward and I hope it grows with more and more quests as I play and with the help of you guys!

Dying your gear

Having problems with your pink eyepatch? Yeah, I did before I finished this quest.

Quest Giver: Swyrgiem, let's call her "Sam".

Quest Name: Color Your World.

Place: Western Thanalan, Vesper Bay.

Pre-Requisites: Lv.15, Orange Juice and access to the Airship if you didn't started in Ul'dah.

Basically, she is thirsty and will teach you how to dye your gear if you could be kind enough to give her an Orange Juice that you can find in any market area in the main city-states.

Sightseeing Log

Quest Giver: Noah Gamduhla

Quest Name: A Sight To Behold

Place: Carline Company, New Gridania

Pre-Requisites: Slyph Management

Easy quest. Basically, run from point A to point B. You'll also have to use the /lookout emote outside the conjurer's guild in the red circle.

Changing your hairstyle and color

So, your hair color doesn't fit your armor now? Don't worry, because Jandelaine Joestar will help you to achieve a whole new level of fabulousness.

Quest Giver: S'dhodjbi, or "Sid" to keep it short.

Quest Name: Beauty Is Only Scalp Deep.

Place: The Drowning Wrench, Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks.

Pre-Requisites: Lv.15 and access to the Airship Landing.

The quest starts after your hear the scream of a Lalafell girl who is being attacked by some guy in pink who asks you to visit NPCs on each city-state to gather his things so he can get back on being awesome.

By completing the quest you'll be gifted with the glory of Jandelaine who will get summonable at your inn room to change your hair. However, this costs 2,000 gil each time after you use the ticket.

Challenge Log

Quest Giver: I'tolwann

Quest Name: Rising to the Challenge

Place: Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks

Pre-Requisites: Complete the quest "Call of the Sea"

Glamour

Glamours is A Realm Reborn's Vanity System. It allows the player to transform the appearance of his or her gear into that of other gear. The transformation only affect the appearance of that piece of gear and does not affect its stats. It allows the player to take on various appearances, regardless of the gear he or she is wearing.

Quest Giver: Wiscard

Quest Name: A Self-Improving Man

Place: Revanarit's Toll, Mor Dhonna

Pre-Requisites: Level 50

Master Recipe Books

Quest Giver: Wiscard

Quest Name: Submission Impossible

Place: Revanarit's Toll, Mor Dhonna

Pre-Requisites: Must be DOH, finished "A Self-Improving Man"

Your first mount

Eorzea is a big place and while the Chocobokeep is always ready to rent you a Chocobo sometimes it may feel lonely at night when you don't have one to call your "own" so, habemus Chocobo.

Quest Giver: Your Company Commander.

Quest Name: My Little Chocobo.

Place: Your Grand Company.

Pre-Requisites: Level 20 story quest Hero in the Making, being in a Grand Company, 2000 Company Seals.

While following your main quests you'll have to chose between one of the three Grand Companies and after the little introduction you should be able to get this quest from your Company Commander. He will ask you to show him a Chocobo Insurance that you can buy at the Quartermaster next to him for the sweet price of 2,000 Company Seals. After you show the Commander your Insurance he'll send you to a Chocobokeep.

Fighting alongside your Chocobo

The Chocobo is your friend and will help you in battles if you give him the green.

Quest Giver: Docette.

Quest Name: My Feisty Little Chocobo.

Place: Camp Tranquil, South Shroud.

Pre-Requisites: lv.30, having a Chocobo mount.

Simple task, after you get the quest with Docette you'll just need to speak to Luquelot at Bentbranch Meadows who after teaching you the ultimate skills of the Chocomasters will ask for some Ziz blood.

You'll need a Gysahl Greens to summon your Chocobro. You can get those at the market areas in the city-states.

Using the player market

The merchant NPCs in this game sure love to make fool of us, adventurers. "Huh, did you got that awesome looking armor? Well, lemme give you 20gil...that's the best I can do". Fear not fellow adventurer, for there are the Retainers!

Quest Giver: Retainer Vocate.

Quest Name: Not really a quest.

Place: The market areas in the the three city-states.

Pre-Requisites: You need to finish the lv.17 quest Scions of the Seventh Dawn.

You can have two Retainers and after hiring one you'll have to customize his/hers appearances and personality. 

Now you're able to buy stuff on the Market Board and sell your sweet gear by summoning your Retainer using the Summoning Bell.

Optional dungeons

I love dungeons in this game, they all need attention and playing with other people is usually very fun and while the game have Main Story dungeons that you'll be forced to play, others are totally optional but they're no less fun to play.

Halatali (20-23) 

Quest: Hallo Halatali.

Place: Vesper Bay, Western Thalanan.

NPC: Nedrick Ironheart.

The Sunken Temple of Qarn (35-37) 

Quest: Braving New Depths

NPC: Nedrick Ironheart

Cutter's Cry (38-40) 

Quest: Dishonor Before Death.

Place: Steps of Thal, Ul'Dah.

NPC: Sibold.

Dzemael Darkhold (44-46) 

Quest: Fort of Fear.

Place: Dragonhead, Coerthas Central Highlands.

NPC: Carrilaut.

The Aurum Vale (47-49) 

Quest: Going for Gold.

The Wanderer's Palace (50) 

Quest: Trauma Queen.

NPC: Allene.

Amdapor Keep (50) 

Quest: Ghosts of Amdapor, after finishing the main story and The Aurum Vale.

The Binding Coil of Bahamut (50)

Quest: Primal Awakening, after completing the main story and all three hard mode primal fights.

Place: The Waking Sands, Vesper Bay, Western Thalanan.

NPC: Urianger.

Steam- Sleepypanda57

PSN- Malekai026
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Silver Eagles Forum Index -> Quest Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: